High school diploma
Vivo company has released Job notifications for Sales Assistant Posts.
We are looking for a dedicated sales promoter to join our marketing team. The sales promoter's responsibilities include attracting new customers and improving profits, assisting with product launches and events, improving knowledge of the product range, answering questions, and addressing customer concerns. You should be able to multitask and deliver excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
To be successful as a sales promoter, you should be passionate about the products and have the ability to inspire others as well. Outstanding sales promoters are able to make genuine connections with customers and tailor their presentations to different audiences.
- Listening to what customers want and helping them find the perfect product for their needs.
- Constantly building product knowledge and delivering this knowledge in engaging ways.
- Setting up attractive product displays and promotional booths.
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to customers and other stakeholders.
- Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers.
- Distributing samples and providing feedback for improvement to the management team.
- Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
- Meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports.
- Networking with relevant stakeholders.
- Searching for new business opportunities.
- High school diploma or similar.
- Degree in marketing preferable.
- Experience in retail recommended.
- Sharp customer service skills.
- Eloquent and comfortable when delivering presentations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.