Candidates Should Have Any Graduate, B.Ed & Post Graduate From Recognized Board or University or Institute.
Nestlé Recruitment 2022
Responsible for the implementation of Total Rewards processes for the assigned Markets in line with Corporate HR & Total Rewards guidance. Act as Total Rewards partner/ consultant for the assigned markets. Regional lead for Total Rewards Capability Building and RCOC budgeting across the AOA Region.
- Management of Annual C&B Processes - Supports market in timely and smooth running of Markets' implementation of the annual processes (Compensation Modelling & Budgeting,Review of ABS, Reference Salary, STB, LTI). Identifies process issues and provides guidance to Market teams with esclation/ highlight to COS and Regional Compensation teams
- External Benchmarking study and Design of Competitive Pay Structures - Reviews sources of market data to ensure there is a relaible picture available of external trends. Participates in regional survey meetings to network with other companies, understand trends and press for improvements in benchmarking activities. Oversees data analysis and advises management on market trends and obtains approval for pay structures from NiM HR and Market Compensation Committees.
- Job Analysis and Job Evaluation - Oversees MaGS grading for the assigned Market for specific levels and support with consultattion and benchmarks, handling more complex cases and/or where escalations/appeals occur. Liaises with other regions to share data, develop more consistent job families and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of job definitions and evaluation.
- Benefits Management/ Advisory - Advises assigned markets on benefits design, ensure competetivenss and governance on Benefits reviews. Works with Regional Benefits team on Core benefits like Pension and Insurance Plans. Ensures market benefits are accurately captured in Benefits Surveys and Mercer Gold
- Rewards Compliance - Ensure full compliance in the compensation area, including meeting internal controls as well as external tax, social security and labour laws.
- Total Rewards Strategy - Lead projects aimed to optimize and improve total rewards programs in the specific allocated Markets (SPOC). Supports Markets on Total Rewards reviews (e.g. TR Toolkit as part of MBS submissions)
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future.