100% Assured Job Opportunity Program! Apply NowApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Various Posts in a Private Company Click Here to Register Now!
- Apply for Part-Time Survey Jobs. Click Here
- Apply For Various Jobs in Private and Work From Home. Click Here to Apply!
Infosys Recruitment 2022
Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the ServiceNow Implementation Methodology including requirements elicitation, architecture definition and design, solution implementation and roll out.
• Evaluate multiple products for compliance across Enterprise Service Management and suggest best solution, products, architectures meeting the guiding principles of Greenfield, Cloud based, mobile first and zero customization.
• define, plan and develop solutions, frameworks, IPs etc. around ServiceNow and Service Management Domain.
• Evangelize the usage of reusable frameworks and artifacts; create knowledge /certification artifacts and evaluation criteria guide.
• Guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Review architectural decisions, architecture solution, re-engineering architectures to meet project requirements.
Ability & Experience to define at an architectural ( in consultation with Architects ) and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with business problems.
• Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions leveraging involving ServiceNow.
• Experience of performance compliant design, sustainable solution architecture
• Experience implementing and integrating enterprise software applications. • Analyse and Evaluate alternative solutions and recommends cost effective and efficient solutions
• Propose data model, design changes to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
Knowledge of architectural design patterns, performance tuning, database and functional designs
• Hands-on experience in Service Oriented Architecture
• Ability to lead solution development and delivery for the design solutions
• Experience in designing high level and low level documents is a plus
• Good understanding of SDLC is a pre-requisite
• Awareness of latest technologies and trends
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
|Important Links|| Find the Link in Apply Now Button
Note: For Dream Job! Work From Home Jobs, Fresher Jobs - Apply HereApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Walk-in-Interview | Attractive Salary | Update your resume
- Part-Time Survey Jobs. Download App Signup to Apply to Click Here to Apply!