Senior Manager - Digital Marketing
Rs.20,000-Rs.26,000 Per month
Myntra Job Role:
We are looking for a sharp Senior Manager - Digital Marketing to provide leadership support and keep the office running smoothly and efficiently.
- Degree in business administration or a relevant field is preferred.
- At 1 year's experience in administrative services or related fields.
- Additional education, certifications, or experience is advantageous.
- Understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping software may be required.
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, fax machines, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and clear, friendly phone voice.
- Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities for staff members.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged with no conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
In this role, you will be required to oversee administrative and clerical activities; greet and direct office visitors; collect, organize, and retrieve information and documents; and make arrangements for meetings and travel.