Pharmeasy Recruitment 2022 – Procurement Coordination
Remote work from: India
Rs.15,000-Rs.20,000 Per month
Candidates Should Have Any Graduate, B.Ed & Post Graduate From Recognized Board or University or Institute.
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program! Apply NowApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Various Posts in a Private Company Click Here to Register Now!
- Apply for Part-Time Survey Jobs. Click Here
- Apply For Various Jobs in Private and Work From Home. Click Here to Apply!
Procurement Coordination would be responsible for working closely with the Business Teams and helping them in making data driven decisions. This would require cross-communication between the Business Team, Product Team & Data Engineering as well. Apart from solving the business problem at hand, a business analyst would also be responsible for sharing insights and learning basis the data exploration/mining and convert these into clear action points and ensure that the same are being worked upon
- Getting business requirements from the respective Business Teams, identifying the underlying business case and building a generalized solution
- Extracting & Exploring the data from database and other sources that may exist,cleaning the data for any issues/missing values also needs to be owned upon
- Converting the cleaned data into actionable insights and sharing the same with relevantAudience
- Automation of data problems/solutions that occur recursively
- Flagging to Data Engineering in case of data sanity issues are to be seen
- Ensure that the action insights shared with the business teams are worked upon
- Ensure new business requirements are thoroughly vetted and signed off
- Knowledge sharing within the team and outside if required
What are we looking for ?
- 2 to 6 years of work experience in the relevant field, preferably in a consumer facing company
- Proficient in MySQL & PostgreSQL, ability to handle complex/inner queries
- Hands-on with Microsoft Excel (basic data cleaning, pivoting and data exploration)
- Must have worked on any one Data Visualization Tool (Tableau, Qlikview, Qliksense, Spotfire,Power BI etc)
- Basic automation skills using Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel are expected
- Working knowledge on handling data in R/Python is a plus
- Communication skills to get the business requirements and give out the final insights
- Data Inquisitiveness
|Important Links|| Find the Link in Apply Now Button
Note: For Dream Job! Work From Home Jobs, Fresher Jobs - Apply HereApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Walk-in-Interview | Attractive Salary | Update your resume
- Part-Time Survey Jobs. Download App Signup to Apply to Click Here to Apply!
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program! Apply NowRegister Now
November 10, 2022
December 31, 2022