High school diploma
We are looking for a seasoned program manager who can help us deliver long-term product vision for the engineering teams. You will also be responsible for providing scalable platform solutions to tech teams. As TPM, you will collaborate with a highly-talented team of tech leaders, UX designers, program/product managers and analysts to continuously push the boundaries.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Facilitates roadmap meetings. Ensures the business commit happens with proper coordination across teams and scope is well understood. Derives functional specs and provides a solution Architecture based on PRD. Ensures a proper project plan is available for all major features. Presentation to all Stakeholders. Planning and administering both projects and the overall program. Escalation point for any program.
Owns the overall execution plan that is derived from individual team plans. Ensure that teams follow the agreed process and guidelines. Status communication to all stakeholders.( Business & Engineering). Change Management. RISK management. Ensures that deliverables meet the quality standards set. Responsible for all cross team communications. Guides the team on best practices and process. Maintains the KPI Metrics @ division and Program Level.
Desired Skills and Experience:-
- 10-14 years of technical program management experience.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise & systems knowledge. Excellent understanding of processing platforms and queues
- Must have exposure to leading product development within a high growth environment
- Ability to lead cross functional teams of software developers, UX designers, DevOps engineers , Architects ,Product Managers , Business Managers and Data Analysts .
- A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope.
- Requirement gathering, definition, and documentation experience & manage release schedules
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with executives and technical teams.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment & deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time