Myntra Recruitment 2022 - Content Associate Posts
Remote work from: India
Rs.25,000-Rs.30,000 Per month
Leading Company In India Content Associate Post In all over India. We Are Hiring Candidates Who Are Interests For This Posts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualise and Design programmes by marrying Samhita’s Theory of Change with the needs of the Funders/Clients and the realities of the implementation partners and beneficiary cohorts – Onboard all relevant internal and external stakeholders onto the proposed intervention
- Identify and develop a database of implementation partners across strategic communities of interest
- Roll out RFP’s, Conduct due-diligence and bring on board relevant implementation partners
- Work with the internal Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Team to articulate the idea of success for the intervention along with a results framework
- Execute and continuously monitor the Project to deliver on the overall objectives in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Develop and manage strong processes to ensure integrity with Project Deliverables
- Maintain, analyse and present value-added reports that identifies status and progress across all projects, processes, milestones and deliverables; Contribute to Funder/Client reporting, as required
- Managing Leadership Reviews and Partner reviews on Projects
- Develop deep and meaningful relationships with stakeholders – Funder/Client, Implementation Partners
- Identify and facilitate further engagement with the specific cohorts and clients
- Manage and mentor a team of Program Managers and Associate team members Pan India
- Ensure that lessons, learning and research around program quality is carried out and used for program quality improvement. Have and institute the highest standards of client impact and client service – be a role model and mentor on these dimensions.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- You have the passion for the development sector and the communities
- You have 10+ years of experience in program designing and on-ground implementation in the social sector
- You have experience working in the space of public healthcare, specifically, in designing and implementing programs related to public health in partnership with Central/State Governments, expert health institutions, NGOs and other service providers
- You have knowledge of the national public health programs, understand the healthcare policy and execution landscape of India, and have basic understanding of global healthcare best practices
- You have experience working in areas (any or all) around primary healthcare institutions, healthcare systems and capacity strengthening, maternal and child health, nutrition, vision care, NCDs, and other critical healthcare programs relevant to India
- You have some exposure to strategy, CSR and private foundations
- You have the ability to quickly develop both an intuitive and data-backed view of customers’ (beneficiary, funder) needs and how to meet those needs.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change. Structured and analytical approach to solving problems.
- You have rich experience in managing and mentoring teams
- You are a stellar planner with the ability to prioritize amidst various / sometimes conflicting priorities.
- You could comfortably scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects and have the ability to break down process steps
- You have the ability to bridge the gap between the nonprofit and for-profit worlds.
- You have strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes.
- You have demonstrated success in developing and evaluating program models and NGOs, and selecting and operationalizing programs.
November 9, 2022
December 31, 2022