Mother Dairy Recruitment - Office Boy Posts
Durgapur, West Bengal, India
Remote work from: India
Rs.16,500-Rs.24,500 Per month
High school graduate
Register NowApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Various Posts in a Private Company Click Here to Register Now!
- Apply for Part-Time Survey Jobs. Click Here
- Apply For Various Jobs in Private and Work From Home. Click Here to Apply!
Mother Dairy Jobs
Leading Company In India Office Boy Post In all over India. We Are Hiring Candidates Who Are Interests For This Posts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Disseminating information through telephone, websites, mail services, and e-mail.
- Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files and managing projects.
- Answering telephone, direct, screen calls, taking and relaying messages.
- Maintaining and devising office systems, including filing, data management etc.
- Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering organization and directing individuals to correct destination.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and opening and sorting emails.
- Delivering facsimiles and transmitting them, and performing any related internet search tasks.
- Updating appointment calendars, creating travel vouchers, performing word processing, basic bookkeeping, and filing.
- Training new employee regarding the office clerical duties, when needed.
- Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties.
- Training other co-workers in office to perform work well by utilizing computer applications and maintain effectiveness of the office practices and procedures.
- Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of consumer service practices and principles.
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation.
- Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
Education and Qualifications
- High school graduate with basic office skills.
- Degree in any field from an accredited institution.
- Experience in administrative or clerical activities is an added advantage.
|Links|| Find the Link in Apply Now Button
Note: For Dream Job! Work From Home Jobs, Fresher Jobs - Apply HereApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Walk-in-Interview | Attractive Salary | Update your resume
- Part-Time Survey Jobs. Download App Signup to Apply to Click Here to Apply!
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program! Apply NowRegister Now
November 5, 2022
December 31, 2022