Candidates Should Have Any Graduate, BE + MBA From Recognized Board or University or Institute.
Network Expansion for ARENA Channel / TRUE Value In Line with MSIL Business Plans (Addition 20-25 Outlets Per Year)
- CAE Modelling – Mesh discretization, Assembly, Constraint & Load setting – for automotive sub-systems, primarily components related to Body & Chassis Structure & Closures.
- Setting-up Front/Rear Suspension Assembly/Full Vehicle Assembly in ADAMS/CAR.
- Calibrate ADAMS model by establishing optimized suspension and steering kinematic and compliance properties.
- Interpretation of results, comprehending failure modes and providing directions for countermeasures for meeting performance criteria.
- Documentation of results and communication with stakeholders – design, testing – for implementation of failure countermeasures.
- Interact with Testing teams for analyzing failures, correlation of CAE results with physical testing results and making improvements in CAE model
- Support in generation and evaluation of Value Enhancement proposals.
- Dealer / Outlet Appointments – Basis Market Scenario, RO & ZO Feedback
- Dealer / Outlets Activations – After Appointment, Ensure Showroom Activation as per CI Guidelines
- Relocation / Upgradation Projects – As per Dealer Requests & RO / ZO Feedback
- CI Audits – As per BSC Guideline
- Projects – Basis Business Requirements / Improvement in systems
- Convince Dealers for Expansion, Timely Execution of Projects
Behavioral skills: -
Excellent interpersonal skills, Communication & presentation skills, Achievement orientation, Team player, Networking skills