Infosys Recruitment 2022 – Production Support (Non -Technical)
Remote work from: India
Rs.35,000-Rs.40,000 Per month
Register NowApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Various Posts in a Private Company Click Here to Register Now!
- Apply for Part-Time Survey Jobs. Click Here
- Apply For Various Jobs in Private and Work From Home. Click Here to Apply!
A day in the life of an Infoscion
• As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
• You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
• You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
• You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you! If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
• Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
• Understanding of performance engineering
• Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
• Basic understanding of project domain
• Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
• Ability to design and code complex programs
• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
• Awareness of latest technologies and trends
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• Primary skills:. Net, Application Support, Application Support->Application Support-Unix(App Support-Unix),ITIL->Change Management, ITIL->Incident Management, Java, Mainframes, PLSQL, Performance Management Tools->Dynatrace, Tools->Splunk
Application Support->Application Support-Unix(App Support-Unix)
Performance Management Tools->Dynatrace
|Important Links|| Find the Link in Apply Now Button
Note: For Dream Job! Work From Home Jobs, Fresher Jobs - Apply HereApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Walk-in-Interview | Attractive Salary | Update your resume
- Part-Time Survey Jobs. Download App Signup to Apply to Click Here to Apply!
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program! Apply NowRegister Now
November 11, 2022
December 31, 2022