Remote work from: India
Rs.13,000-Rs.20,000 Per month
Graduate, B.Ed & Post Graduate
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program! Apply NowApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Various Posts in a Private Company Click Here to Register Now!
- Apply for Part-Time Survey Jobs. Click Here
- Apply For Various Jobs in Private and Work From Home. Click Here to Apply!
We are looking for a dedicated application manager to join our IT department and take over the supervision of our network and software applications. The responsibilities of the application manager include identifying the best applications for the business's needs, installing the software, and upgrading and repairing the software as needed.
Ultimately, a top-notch application manager should have excellent technical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Analyzing business operations and the business's computer systems and determining which software applications could improve efficiency.
- Making recommendations on whether to upgrade the existing systems or install new ones.
- Leading teams of IT specialists in the implementation and upgrading of network hardware and software.
- Monitoring the roll-out of new software applications to ensure there are no problems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any problems with business application software.
- Creating and overseeing protocols and procedures for the use of any new software applications.
- Training employees on the use of any new software applications and maintaining a good work atmosphere.
- Managing local area networks, installing and maintaining routers, generating email addresses, and creating passwords and backups.
|Important Links|| Find the Link in Apply Now Button
Note: For Dream Job! Work From Home Jobs, Fresher Jobs - Apply HereApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Walk-in-Interview | Attractive Salary | Update your resume
- Part-Time Survey Jobs. Download App Signup to Apply to Click Here to Apply!
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program! Apply NowRegister Now
November 19, 2022
December 31, 2022